Balik Tanaw ng mga Adik sa Mundo ng Libangan
Hulyo 30, 2007 6 mga puna
Napadaan ako sa Technorati at nakita ko ito, kaya sinubukan ko na din sagutan 😀 Let’s go back to memory lane…nyahahaha
Pop Culture Quiz
1. Name the ABC 5 sitcom that featured Vandolph and Richard Gomez. – ummm kamot ulo memory gap na ito…
2. GMA7’s logo featured this before the station changed their station id into a heart. – ito, ang natatandaan ko ay rainbow na may butterfly din ata…
3. Which news reporter substituted for Battle of the Brains host David Celdran when he couldn’t make the show? – si….si….si di ko siya kilala actually, pero taga-RPN-9 ang natatandaan ko sa kanya
4-6. Name three puppets from the popular children’s TV show Batibot – Kiko Matsing, Pong Pagong, Ging-ging 😀 weee meron pa nga eh – sina Kuya Bodjie at Ate Shena! waah (fan ako ng Batibot kaya! LOL!)
7. What was Bobby Andrews’ character’s surname in TGIS? – Siya si “Torres” nga ata siya
8. Antoinette Taus endorsed which computer school? – STI *ooppss* not sure
9. What was the first latin telenovela showed in the Philippines? – hmm..sabi ay hindi daw Marimar, pero parang napanood ko ang telenovelang tinutukoy dito…
10. Name one of the cast members of Buddy en Sol aside from Eric Quizon and Redford White. – Ces Quesada (o di ba)
11. What singing competition did Sarah Geronimo win? – Of course, my peborit wins Star For a Night (Philippine Edition)
12. Who sang the theme song to the afternoon soap Valiente? – si Bossing Vic Sotto
13. Name the comedian who used to be Tintin Bersola’s ex-boyfriend. – Si Earl Ignacio, na naging hubby ni Cookie Chua ng Color It Red (di naman ako mega chika sa kanila wehehe)
14. What was the original name of ABS CBN’s early morning show? ano ba, ung pang madaling araw kaya ito? e di Alas Singko Y Medya, pero kung yung nauna pa na pang-8AM, yun ung Magandang Umaga po
15. Speaker Jose de Venecia’s son had a GMA 7 sitcom in the 90s. What was the title of this show? – hmm…di ko nga kilala kung sinong anak nya un eh, sitcom pa kaya niya! 😀
16-17. The sitcom “Kate and Boogie” was cancelled after the Metro Manila Film Festival controversy. – Never heard ko ata ito…hmm sowee…
18. Which TV reporter was hit by a stone and uttered the words shit! shit! natamaan ako! while doing beat reporting during EDSA Tres (May 1, 2001)? awww…di ko matandaan, may exam ako sa iskul noon kaya di ko napanood ito.
19. Family Kwarta o Kahon – a popular gameshow during the 90s – was best known for its “roleta” game. Which product sponsored this segment of the show. – of course, Yakult Shirota Strain! 😀
20. Name the dating show in RPN 9 that Plinky Recto hosted. – It’s a Date??? (I guess so)
1-2 Name two of the three actresses who played Darna in movies (1990 onwards). – Nanette Medved, Regine Velasquez, Anjanette Abayari
3. Who played the title role of Lapu-lapu? – Lito Lapid?
4 John Prats was in Batang-X. True or False? – True ata, si Patrick Garcia kasi ang Batang PX 😛
5 Dayanara Torres and Gary Valenciano were casted as teachers in which movie? – Hataw Na
6 Which basketball star from Ginebra played the lead role in Ging Gang Gooly Giddiyap I Love You Daddy? – si Jayvee Gayoso ata
7 The Power Rangers had how many members during the first movie? – lima ata
8 Name the actor who played the lead role in Tataynic. – si Tatay Dolphy
9 Which movie that featured Meryl Streep was nearly banned from public exhibition due to excessive nudity. – uhmm di ko alam title, pero inabutan ko naman un for sure wehehe
10. Who is Andrew Ford Medina? – si gamol Andrew E
11. Who played the title role in Gagay, Ang Reyna Ng Brownout? – si Gelli de Belen
12. Sunshine Cruz was featured in a smut film that became a pirated cd phenomenon. Name the movie. – basta may “Nights” ung title nun..
13.Which dance group starred in the Spirit Warriors series? – Streetboyz???
14. Who among these actresses have not yet been casted in the Mano Po series. – Sharon Cuneta, Vilma Santos, Maricel Soriano
15. Which TGIS cast member won Best Supporting Actress for her role in Bulaklak Ng Maynila? – Angelu De Leon
1. What was Heart Evangelista’s first radio single off her debut album? – Love Has Come My Way???
2. G. Toengi had a brief singing career. Name her only radio single. – ay ewan ko kaya…
3. Name one NU107 Song of The Year winner. – hmm…di ako familiar eh
4. Ara Mina ripped off Mariah Carey’s I’ll Give My All with her most recognizable radio hit. What was the title of the song? – Ayay Pag-Ibig…hehe
5-8. Name Four albums by the Backstreet Boys. – Backsteet Boys, Backstreet’s Back, Millenium, Black and Blue
9. Who sang and composed Eh Kasi Bata? – LA Lopez
10-12. Name three original compositions by Pinoy Dream Academy cast. – Miss Kita pag Tuesday, Hawak Kamay, Salamat Sa’Yo Ina
13. Who among the five doesn’t have the distinction of recording an album – Tirso Cruz III, Cesar Montano, Jericho Rosales, Judy Ann Santos or Kristine Hermosa? – Kristine Hermosa
14. What was the Sex Bomb Girls’ first album? – Sexbomb Girls???
15-16 Give the two radio singles by the Viva Hot Babes. – Bulaklak, Basketball